Monday, January 30, 2012

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Just got done watching it and while it may not be horror it is science fiction and I like it just a bit less than horror. The movie was fuckin' awesome. *Spoiler Alert* just for anyone that hasn't seen it yet, I'll try not to give much away.

It is a true origin story and yes it does have plenty of story. But never felt slow, always had you hungry for more story and back story to the events of the other movies. It builds from the first scene, getting more and more awesome until you just want to see some monkey carnage and then... they give it to you! This is the first movie in a while I have actually gotton everything I wanted, not even expected, just simply wanted. With the end of the movie I can't wait for the next one and to see what they will call it. maybe, "Planet of the Apes: Guerilla Warfare." Or maybe even more precise, "Planet of the Apes: Fuck Shit UP!"
I watched mine on Vudu because its extremely conveniant. If by chance you have a sudden urge to watch the movie after my raving review then its the impulse buyers delight haha.

More packing tommarow, leaving town tommarow night, peace.

Tafe

0 comments:

Post a Comment