Sunday, February 19, 2012

Why's All The Rum Gone?

Well I am no longer on a boat, unfortunately. It is nice to be back to people who speak English and not everything announced has to be said in five different languages. I had a good time And am happy to continue a semi vacation for a few more days in a hotel waiting for the new house to close so we can move in. I did manage to work on "Baal's Puppet" and it's coming along nicely. It will be gruesome, it will be unnerving, and the characters are all bad ass in their own right. A kind of funny note, my most popular post in the last few weeks was one I vaguely remember posting, "Mexico Can Afford Internet?" I'm glad you all liked it and thank you to everyone, hit 1,000 hits while I was gone. Cheers mates, peace for now. Tafe

0 comments:

Post a Comment